Friday 'Fun with Puns'
Engaging the Senior Community with Wit and Wisdom
For a number of years I've been sending out monthly newsletters to clients, my sphere, and a "farm" area. The farm area is really two farms, one geographic and the other targeted to Seniors. Some are sent electronically (especially to my younger readers) but most are mailed on distinctive yellow paper.
Mailing these consistently builds trust. Trust fosters two-way communication. A number of my Senior readers contact me, sometimes with real estate questions (which I love!) and sometimes to share tidbits for future newsletters (which I love!) Last week one of my readers sent a list of puns. I'll certainly use a number of them in upcoming newsletter issues, and I'll thank her by name in the newsletter for sending them.
For your enjoyment, I'm sharing some of them here:
- The fattest knight at King Arthur's Round Table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
- She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
- A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
And the last one for today ---------------
- I wondered why the baseball kept gitting bigger. Then it hit me.