Real Estate Recovery-Silicon Valley CA-a Cupertino Story
Stats for the first half of 2011:
- single-family homes in Cupertino that closed escrow: 185
- median sales price: $1,115,000;
- average days on market: 36;
- percent sales price to list price: 100.26%
- 8 days ago I listed a home for sale at 21547 Rosario Avenue, Cupertino
- Broker tour last Thursday saw about 65 agents through the house
- Open houses on Saturday and Sunday afternoons had roughly 34 groups through--each day!
- As of last night 8 disclosure packages had been downloaded, with 2 confirmed written offers
- I'll be meeting with the seller tonight to present to him all offers I've received by 5:00 PM today.
Is there a real estate recovery? You bet, and it's in full swing in Cupertino California!