Is the time right for you to get a handle on your financial management? The earlier you start to plan, the more likely you'll be to enjoy a brighter financial future.
Once again, John D. Lee, Certified Financial Planner with Securian Financial Services, will be teaching his "Passport to Retirement" class, sponsored by Redwood City Parks, Recreation & Community Services.
Location: Veterans Memorial Senior Center, 1455 Madison Avenue, Redwood City 94061
Dates: Thursdays 9/27/12 and 10/4/12 OR Wednesday 10/3/12 and 10/10/12
Time: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM - all sessions
Many important questions will be addressed, such as:
- Can I retire on schedule or will I have to postpone retirement?
- How much money will I need to retire?
- Could my investments be earning more?
- Are there better ways to manage my taxes?
- What are my retirement plan distribution options?
- How will I provide for my heirs?
- Which investments will work best for me?
This workshop-style class was very beneficial to my husband and me, and I recommend it without hesitation.