The Glenwood Inn in Menlo Park, California, is another good choice for Seniors ready to sell their Peninsula home or move to the area to be near friends and family.
Located on the mid-Peninsula, near the heart of Menlo Park, California, The Glenwood Inn offers one- and two-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes. The Glenwood Inn community balances carefree apartment living with numerous recreational facilities and amenities.
- Lounge and game room
- Video theater with large-screen TV
- Arts, crafts and hobbies programs
- An old-fashioned ice cream parlor
- Activities room with computer access
- Card room
- Exercise room
- Meals in the spacious dining room
A few of the close by area attractions, in addition to events at Stanford University and Menlo College, include:
- the Allied Arts Guild in Menlo Park, known for its beautiful gardens and Spanish architecture. This is a delightful complex of artist's studios and shops
- Burgess Park, one of the first city-owned recreations areas in Menlo Park, located adjacent to the Civic Center and public library
- Elizabeth F. Gamble Garden in Palo Alto, a 2.5 acre property which includes an historic home, carriage house, tea house and both formal and demonstration gardens.
- Stanford Shopping Center, one of the premier shopping center destinations in the San Francisco Bay area
If you are ready to learn more, check out the Glenwood Inn's web site, or give them a call at 650-322-5550. And if you have a home to sell, please give me a call to find out how to get the process started. I'm here to help.