This 4 bedroom view home for sale in Belmont California will make a fantastic home for some fortunate person! 2448 Coronet Boulevard is a great place. Take a peek here:
- Do you like to have close walking or riding destinations? Stroll or ride down to Carlmont Shopping Center for dinner, ice cream, a visit to a toy shop or the beautiful Carlmont Nursery. Another block or two brings you to the Belmont Public Library.
- Are great schools important to you? Check out the highly acclaimed Belmont-Redwood Shores School District.
- Do Open Space park lands appeal? Within a couple of minutes you'll be at the entrance to the Water Dog Lake trail for some great strolling, bicycling or trail running. From there, you can connect with the John Brooks Open Space for some rugged hiking or mountain biking, or continue up over the hill and beyond Interstate 280 to Canada Road and more trails.
- Do you like to head to San Francisco, San Jose, or the beaches on your free days? Just head up the hill to Interstate 280 to reach San Francisco or San Jose, or to Highway 92 and the beaches near Half Moon Bay.
- Is the business corridor the place for you? World headquarters for Oracle Corporation are down the road and across Highway 101--no freeway commute needed from here! The CalTrain station in Belmont is close by, and Highway 101 whisks you along to the San Francisco airport, bio-medical centers, and the Silicon Valley high-tech firms.
To see for yourself, give me a call and I'll be happy to arrange a viewing appointment.