Yes, it's that time of year, and FREE summer concerts have arrived again in San Carlos, California!
When: Friday evenings, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Where: Burton Park, downtown San Carlos, corner of Arroyo and Cedar Streets
- July 9, "The Distractions" rock 'n roll band, sponsored by Sequoia Healthcare District
- July 16, "Big Bang Beat," ultimate party classics, sponsored by Crippen & Flynn Funeral Chapels and the neighboring cities of Belmont and Redwood City
- July 23, "The Bell Brothers," country rock, sponsored by Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- July 30, "The Refugees," with a Tom Petty Tribute, sponsored by the Mills-Peninsula Women's Center
- Aug. 6, "E-Ticket," oldies rock 'n roll, sponsored by Bowwow Meow and RE/MAX Today (my awesome company!)
Pack a picnic supper, bring a lawn blanket and/or lawn chairs, wear a smile, meet your neighbors, and start the weekend right.
Hope to see you there!
San Carlos summer concerts - Just one of the benefits of living in San Mateo County and the Silicon Valley!