R&R Day (Review and Reflect Day) in San Francisco, California
We're now well into July (in fact, the end of the month is quickly arriving) and it's time for me to stop and review my business plan for 2010. With six months of the year behind me I want to know:
- where do I stand? am I on track professionally? personally?
- what adjustments do I need to make?
- what is working well and should be continued? or ramped up?
- what isn't working?
- what have I overlooked?
- have I served my clients well? could I do better? how?
- what new idea should I implement into my business plan? my life plan?
Today was what I call my R&R Day -- review and reflect day. Mid-morning I packed up my computer and headed off-site, where I find I do this type of thinking the best.
Now back at my office and wrapping up the day, I feel refreshed and re-focused, with some new ideas to try, and some basics I realized I had drifted away from that I'll re-integrate into my days. I'm excited about ramping things up and becoming a better Realtor by implementing some of today's breakthrough ideas.
Wishing you the same nice buzz!