Mystery Photo Contest: Who Can Identify These Two San Francisco Bay Area Places?
This month our Mystery Photo Contest takes us up to the skies!
As the busy vacation season draws to a close, many of you might have enjoyed this sight and can answer the two questions:
1. What is the name of the mountain in the distance?
2. What is the name of the large, flat island to the left of the bridge?
Everyone who submits a correct answer will be in the drawing for a $25.00 gift card! If you have ONE correct answer, you’ll have one entry; TWO correct answers and you’re in twice.
To play, all you need to do is:
- Leave you answer in the comment area, below; or
- Call me at 650-592-0747, or
- Email Lottie@LottieKendall.com by September 15, 2010.
What could be simpler? Send in your answers and join in the fun.
Many thanks to Blanche Shamoon, Managing Director of Tea Garden Springs in Mill Valley, California, for sending me this beautiful photograph to use in our contest. When you want to treat yourself to spa time, you’ll find the quality of service at Tea Garden Springs matches the quality and generosity of Blanche’s spirit. Take a look at their wonderful web site and you'll get an inkling of what makes them special, then give them a call at 415-389-7125.