Here's a report from Tuesday's broker tour in San Carlos, CA 94070
The real estate market is hot here in San Carlos, California! Here's the story of 1925 Belmont Avenue, San Carlos, and how it has been received so far:
- Put the listing for 1925 Belmont Avenue on our MLS late Sunday afternoon
- Several agents previewed and showed it on Monday -- 2 disclosure pakages requested
- Broker tour scheduled from 9:30 - 1:00 on Tuesday -- I arrived at 8:30; the first agent and client came at 8:45. It was non-stop until about 2:00; I finally left around 2:30
- Over 100 agents came through 1925 Belmont Avenue during Broker Tour!
- Agents continued to preview and show the house throughout the afternoon
- Showed the house this evening to a Facebook friend who was intrigued by the video walk through I posted there--she requested a disclosure package
- By 10:00 PM Tuesday night, 8 disclosure packages had been sent out. While not all of these people are likely to present offers, it definitely shows buyers are there, and interested!
- The first open houses are scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, February 12 and 13, 1:00-4:00 -- The sellers have decided not to review any offers until after the open houses.
If you don't see much of me in the next few days, you'll know why. Real estate is hot here in San Carlos, CA, and the surrounding towns of the mid-peninsula! If you've been wondering when a good time to sell might be, it just might be now! Give me a call and we'll see what makes sense for you.