Another 10-hour day is in store for me, but I'm not complaining
It's Saturday, and my concession to that is that I lay in bed until 6:00, and it felt good! However, my relaxing is over, and in 30 minutes I'm on a schedule:
- prepare a contract addendum to renegotiate a sales price;
- prepare a contingency removal;
- scan and print disclosure documents for 2 transactions
- pick up keys and meet a client and property inspector (isn't the inspector great to meet us on a Saturday??) at a San Mateo condo we have under contract
- meet another buyer at a Mountain View condo under contract; he's bringing his contractor to take a look, and I'm getting tons of disclosures and reports signed
- ---and whatever else turns up today, and something always does!
I'll be hard-pressed to fit in an afternoon of hiking and R&R this weekend, but if I can't, I can always enjoy this video clip from last Sunday's hike in the Marin Headlands.
Can you be refreshed by watching a video and remembering the glories of the day? I sure hope so!