Sellers Wanted In and Around San Carlos CA 94070
The housing market is sizzling in San Mateo County and the Silicon Valley.
Are you a homeowner in the bay side communities of San Mateo County or the Silicon Valley ready to make a lifestyle change? Did you know in many areas we have more buyers than homes for them to buy? Many of my colleagues are experiencing the same frustration I am--we can't find a home for our ready, willing and able buyers.
Currently I'm looking for property for the following:
• Buyer A – price range $800,000-$950,000. Minimum of 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 sq. ft. (Preferred: 4 bedrooms) Must be single level, some stairs to garage or yard OK. Small lot preferred. Location: Redwood City, San Carlos, Belmont, San Mateo, Millbrae. Fully pre-approved for financing with an excellent mortgage adviser I’ve worked with for many years.
• Buyer B – price range $800,000-$950,000. Minimum size: 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 sq.ft. (4 bedroom preferable.) Large lot with good sun for vegetable gardening, fruit trees. Single level preferred. Location desired (will consider others): San Carlos, Belmont, San Mateo. Fully approved for financing through an excellent mortgage adviser I've worked with in the past..
• Buyer C – price range: under $550,000. 2-bedroom, 2-baths fine. Lot with room for gardening and good privacy. Ideally between El Camino and the Alameda de las Pulgas in Redwood City, San Carlos, Belmont. Short sale OK. Fully approved for financing through his credit union.
• Buyer D – price range: prefers under $950,000. A small house with 2 or 3 bedrooms is fine; small yard for gardening. Preferred location: Los Gatos, near Pollard Road/Hyde Street/Elwood. San Jose/Saratoga areas on other side of Highway 85 might also work. All cash buyer.
• Buyer E – San Carlos family looking for a move-up home of 4 bedrooms, ideally with a view and ability to walk to town, although there’s some flexibility. Price: best in the $900,000-$1,100,000 range.
• Renter A – relocating from the Washington DC area, she’s an attorney who will be working at a firm in Redwood Shores; he works from home. One pre-schooler, no pets. Ideal rental would be 2 or 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, $2500-$3500/month. First choice areas: Redwood Shores, San Carlos, Belmont, San Mateo, Redwood City; will look further afield, too.
• Renter B – looking for a 1-bedroom (or studio) apartment, Millbrae to San Carlos, $900-$1200/month.
If you're thinking of selling or renting your mid-peninsula or Silicon Valley home and would like to talk, please give me a call at 650-465-4547 or email Lottie@LottieKendall.com