The Sound of Music makes my real estate business sweet
Being an avid hiker and lover of mountains, it's not a complete surprise that The Sound of Music is one of my favorite pictures. I've even had a couple of Sound of Music moments myself!
Think for a minute about some of the songs and how they relate to real estate:
- A Few of My Favorite Things (more about this below)
- What Will This Day Be Like, I Wonder (how many times has our day completely changed around, often before 9:00 AM)
- There Must Have Been a Moment of Truth (we all know how important truth is in our business!)
- The Lonely Goatherd (our businesses can be lonely if we don't reach out and connect -- thanks Active Rain!)
- How Do You Solve a Problem Like... (maybe our problem isn't Maria, but we're faced with problems in our business all day long and search for solutions to them.)
As in the movie The Sound of Music, in my business I have A Few of My Favorite Things. It's music to my ears when ....
A client sends me a note like this:
I find a great referral agent on Active Rain, one who does a fabulous job for my friends, like Terrie Leighton.
And when my hard work is recognized by my peers!
Enjoy all of your Sound of Music moments!