San Mateo County, California -
Anonymous Gun Buy Back Day
It is happening in cities and towns large and small throughout the United States, and San Mateo County has joined the effort. The Anonymous Gun Buy Back Day is being sponsored in conjunction with Congresswoman Jackie Speier (who was caught up in the horror of gun violence and was shot multiple times when she, as a young Aide, accompanied Representative Leo Ryan to Jonestown, Guyana, in 1978 to investigate the infamous People's Temple Cult,) San Mateo County Supervisor Adrienne Tissier and the San Mateo County Sheriff, Greg Munks.
- Saturday, January 26, 2013, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- San Mateo County Event Center/Fairgrounds, 2495 South Delaware Street, San Mateo
- Handguns, Shotguns and Rifles - paying up to $100.00 each
- Assault Weapons as classified in the State of California - paying up to $200.00 each
- funds are limited and subject to availability
- you are asked to transport your firearms unloaded and in the trunk of your vehicle.
For more information:
- Call: 1-650-257-3403, Extension 9
- Click for a Flyer regarding the San Mateo County Gun anonymous buy back program