Condos are selling in San Carlos California, and up and down the Peninsula
Take the example of 1 Elm Street, #200 which had been a rental unit:
- January 20, 2014 - listed for sale
- January 29, 2014 - received multiple offers
- January 30, 2014 - under contract
- February 7, 2014 - appraisal contingency removed
- February 18, 2014 - escrow closed and sale recorded
List price: $598,000. Sale price: $655,000. That's more than 9.5% over list price!
Wondering if this is the time for you to sell your condominium? Give me a call and let's talk. Let's achieve your own spectacular results.