Pending sale - 1221 Highland Court, San Carlos, CA 94070
Properties, like 1221 Highland Court in San Carlos, are selling quickly and selling well. That is, if they are priced properly, prepared well, and thoroughly marketed.
They don't have to be new; they don't have to be completely upgraded, they can have some imperfections. But they do need to be thoroughly cleaned, and to bring top dollar need to have fresh paint where necessary, de-personalized, and staged.
Even at this time of year, which is a bit slower than what we typically see in February, March and April, the results can be astounding.
Here's a time-line for 1221 Highland Court:
- 9/19/14 - showings begin
- 9/21/14 - open house held - roughly 35 groups through
- 9/23/14 - broker tour from 9:30-1:00 - approximately 50 agents came
- 9/24/14 - 8 disclosure packets were out; four offers were being written
- 9/25/14 - all 4 offers received were substantially over the list price of $1,350,000. Two were outstanding and very comparable to each other.
- 9/25/14 - One offer was accepted by the very happy sellers - there are no contingencies of any kind. The lockbox has now been removed; there will be no more showings.
- 10/15/14 - That's the date escrow is set to close; the sellers will have their money and the delighted buyers will have a lovely home, one they had eyed over the years as they walked around the neighborhood, one by which they were "smitten" to use the buyer's own word.
Every house is different; every seller has different needs; each house has something special to offer buyers.
Please give me a call to discuss your needs.