Open House in Belmont, CA 94002
Saturday April 11, 2015 - 1:00 - 4:00
Sunday April 12, 2015 - 1:00 - 4:00
If you haven't yet seen 2129 Pullman -- or if you have and are ready for a second look -- I invite you to come to one of the open houses scheduled for this weekend.
If 2129 Pullman becomes your next home, you could enjoy:
- Easy access to Carlmont Shopping Center, with it's fine shops, restaurants, and grocery stores
- The Belmont Public Library and Carlmont High School; top rated Belmont Elementary Schools
- The hiking and mountain biking trails along Water Dog Lake and the John Brooks Open Space
- A short drive up the hill to Interstate 280 and Highway 92, or down Ralston to Highway 101.
- The means to enjoy a quick and simple drive to the Pacific Ocean and the coast side town of Half Moon Bay; or take CalTrain and cheer for the SF Giants in San Francisco, or south to Levi Stadium and the 49'ers.
When you're at home, you can whip up some gourmet meals in the kitchen, display your art in the hall gallery, and enjoy tree top views, then head downstairs where there's space for almost any activity your heart desires. 3 bedrooms on the entry level, plus a 4th on the lower level.
Wrapping it up - the park-like back yard can provide hours of fun in a peaceful setting.
Offered at: $1,595,000