The extreme shortage of homes for sale on the San Francisco Peninsula includes the Town of Belmont.
Today that number is six; on Monday there were 8. That's right, in a town with a population of over 26,000 there are only 6 single-family homes currently for sale.
Here's a rundown of those six:
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath about 1110 sq.ft. listed at $1,090,000, days on market: 48
- 4 bedroom, 2 bath, about 2180 sq.ft. listed at $1,595,000, days on market: 7
- 4 bedroom, 2 bath, about 2100 sq.ft. listed at $1,699,000, days on market: 8
- 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath, about 2800 sq.ft, listed at $2,197,000, days on market: 36
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath, about 3325 sq.ft. listed at $2,200,000, days on market: 3
- 5 bedroom, 3 bath, about 2850 sq.ft. listed at $2,388,000, days on market: 6
Located between San Mateo and San Carlos, Belmont appreciates its good schools, fine weather and easy access to San Francisco and the Silicon Valley. The hills, greenery and views in Belmont make it a unique place to call home. Notre Dame de Namur University is located in Belmont, with the headquarters of Oracle and Electronic Arts, among other companies, just across the freeway.
To get a feel for what makes Belmont special, check out the video:
If you would like a FREE no-obligation market valuation of your Belmont home, just give me a call or send me an email. This could be your time.