Preparations are underway, and by early October a 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo near downtown San Carlos will be on the MLS, ready for a new owner.
The Spring Valley Homeowners Association is comprised of 3 buildings, 1 Laurel Street, 1 Elm Street and 2 Elm Street, totaling 48 condo units in all. Shared common amenities include a swimming pool and hot tub. Located close to El Camino Real with its bus service, and just minutes away from downtown San Carlos, Spring Valley is served by the outstanding San Carlos Elementary School District, with high school attendance at the award-winning Carlmont High School in nearby Belmont.
Details of 1 Elm Street, Unit 102 include:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, approximately 1180 square feet
- in-unit laundry
- dining area off kitchen
- wood-burning fireplace in living room
- large deck accessed from both living room and master bedroom
- all-electric kitchen with
- 2 dedicated car parking spaces in gated garage
- Gated entrance with intercom from unit.
- elevator access to unit from garage
- Locked storage room with storage cage
- Many upgrades and renovations made by long-time owners of 19 years
Bask in the gentle morning sun on the deck, enjoying the lovely view of the San Francisco bay and the East Bay hills beyond. Water the plants; fill the bird feeders; sip a coffee while starting the day. Even the humming birds enjoy being here.
End a busy day in the pool or hot tub, then cozy up to the fireplace in your living room.
Stroll to the Farmers' Market on Laurel Street on Sundays, without having to search out parking spaces.
Let CalTrain whisk you to work in San Francisco or in the Silicon Valley
Take a class at the nearby San Carlos Adult Center
Life is good here
For more information, please call your real estate practitioner, or give me a call at 650-465-4547.